Friday, November 18, 2005

The Nightmare Before Vegas


(Capitol Records at Night, 10/05)

Hell yeah, I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow! We're leaving around 5AM, but it'll be well worth the lack of eye crust.

I'll be staying at Mandalay Bay with my roommate James and 6 other friends. I'm really looking forward to getting away for the weekend and blowing some money. I'm not taking quite as much with me this time around because I have to pay off some bills. I'm 1 for 3 in Norquest vs. Las Vegas history. And I've decided that it's time to get back to .500, even if it means calling it quits early. Aw, who am I kidding?? I'm just gonna blow it all on the tic-tac-toe chicken anyway.

I'll be uploading pictures from my camera phone constantly throughout the weekend, so keep you're eyes peeled.

Above is a picture I took of Capitol Records. It's right down the street from me, with in walking distance.

No comments: