Friday, November 18, 2005

My 1st Post

Now, I'm not a huge fan of blogs, so I feel a little out of place doing this. And as busy as I've been this semester I would normally never pursue something that would take up more than 15 minutes of my time in one sitting. But the thing is, I've been getting more into photography lately. I'm constantly bringing my huge 35mm camera with me where ever I go; class, work, strip club... whatever I'm doing. And I'm taking atleast a roll of film a week, which leaves me with an awful lot of photos to sort through.

The main reason I take photography is for hobby. Just for myself. But there's always a part of me that wants to share these photos with others, to let them see what I've been up to. I've seen my skills as a photographer increase over this semester and I want to let others see this as well... If for nothing else then some feedback and maybe a $100 donation to the Mike Norquest Poverty Relief Fund.

Anyways, this is where I'll be posting my personal snap shots, so check back here often for new ones. Next week: VEGAS BABY, VEGAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found this pokeing around myspace originally, but i just had to ask, what stip club have you been to that let you take a camera?

truley curious.

cool photos btw